Valyrie's Lock Defensive Target
Note: Never versions allows locking of BOTH your defensive and your offensive target but I decided to stick with the old mod name instead of creating a completely new mod with another name but almost the same functionality.
It takes a lot of time to develop an add-on, so if you really like this mod and want to support it then please consider donating any amount. Thank you! You can always donate through this page: http://hem.bredband.net/Valyrie/
This mod gives you the ability to "lock" your defensive and offensive target, meaning that the selections persists through death/zoning and so on. The "locks" will continue to be applied until you manually remove it. When no "lock" has been applied the mod doesn't do anything at all and the default defensive/offensive target mechanism is unaffected.
A big thanks to [LUX'd] for the great graphics for this mod!
What's new in this version
- Added functionality to also lock on to an offensive target
- Added options to re-size the Info-bars, Indicators and the Settings window individually
- Fix: The Settings window will no longer keep input focus after interaction
- Buttons that only closes a window is now named "Close" instead of "Ok"
- Mod icon and tooltip changed (to indicate locking possibility for both DT and OT)
- Select and "lock" your defensive target by holding the SHIFT key while clicking on any friendly character (except your own)
- Select and "lock" your offensive target by holding the SHIFT key while clicking on any hostile entity
- While "locked" the mod will re-apply the defensive/offensive target selection after player zoning (and the DT/OT is close by)
- While "locked" the mod will re-apply the defensive/offensive target selection after player death (and DT/OT is close by)
- While "locked" the mod will re-apply the defensive/offensive target selection after player got out of range of the DT/OT and then got back close again
- "Lock" yourself as the defensive target by holding the SHIFT key and press the F1 or the ALT key (if you haven't changed the default key config)
- Whenever you have a "locked" defensive/offensive target there will be an info-bar with that entitys name (even when you are out of range or dead). This is configurable through the Settings window; you can turn it off if you don't want it (default is being displayed)
- Whenever you have a "locked" defensive/offensive target there will be a visual indicator floating above that entitys head to help you find him/her easily. This is configurable through the Settings window; you can turn it off if you don't want it (default is being displayed)
- Support for Vipers Topbar mod
- Option to permanently disable automatic re-selection of your currently locked defensive/offensive target (you will still have the "lock" indicator above your DT/OT)
- If you select yourself the automatic re-selection of a locked DT is disabled (so you can heal yourself); when done, selecting anyone else (or noone) as DT will make it re-select the previously locked DT again
- The DT/OT info-bars can be positioned individually anywhere on screen by holding the left mousebutton on them and dragging
- Right-click on the padlock icon in the info-bars (or left-click on the VTIO icon) to open up the Settings window
- Left-click on any of the padlock icons to unlock that entity OR hold SHIFT and click beside any character to unlock ALL currently locked entitys
- Choose between several different visual indicators (in the Settings window) for your locked defensive/offensive target
- Slash command '/LDT settingswindow' or '/LDT s' to open the settings (assuming you have copied the LDT file to your <TSWInstallDir>\Scripts\ folder)
- Option to re-size the user interface (in the Settings window)
Unpack the .zip archive into <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder, overwrite if files already exists. If you want to use the slash command you might have to manually copy the LDT file to your <TSWInstallDir>\Scripts\ folder
It should look like this:
If you had TSW running when copying these files, then you must quit the game completely and then restart it or the addon won't work properly!
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\LockDefensiveTarget folder