The Story of Red Cloud is a massive full game Zelda/Dark Souls inspired adventure built inside the world of Terraria 1.1.2. It will take players through 13 dungeons spread across an expansive and inter-connected world, encompassing an estimated 15 to 30+ hr experience that will offer enough to do and see to enjoy more than one playthrough.
Check the ReadMe.txt before playing.
See the Game Install Instructions for details on installing tConfig, the mod, the custom soundtrack and the map (should take less than 5 minutes).
After a couple years where TSORC was relatively unplayable due to outdated mod software, the game is now playable again! A HUGE THANK YOU to Surfpup for making this possible.
Official Mod & Map Wikis here
Since everyone loves lists, here is a run-down of the top features:
- Single-player focused but multiplayer is also doable
- 13 uniquely themed dungeon areas spread between both normal and hard modes
- 29 bosses (7 vanilla plus 22 mod bosses)
- 70+ new NPCS including 8 friendly NPCs
- Custom Soundtrack inspired by Princess Mononoke & Zelda
- Over 400 new mod items, weapons, and armors compiled and remixed from a dozen of the best mods from the community
- Many hours of secret post-game content
- Dark Souls Game Mechanic
- A unique story that's descriptive but not too heavy on text
- A strong emphasis on visual immersion and a logical connection between areas similar to Dark Soul's world layout.
- Map created entirely from scratch using Tedit 3, down to individual tree placements and hill curves
- Over 11 months in development
Trailer by Diggaroo
Teaser trailer by Zebri
THINGS I'D LOVE TO SEE:
Let's Plays of this map
Remixes using this map and/or mod (with credits and a link back to the OP for this map)
Trailers/ Video Overviews/Reviews