Pet Auto Craft
Pet Auto Craft(PAC) automates the process of selecting/equipping tools, choosing a crafting level, and starting the craft. When you are finished with a stack of tools, PAC will harvest the items and then find the next tool stack and repeat the process. If you are crafting at a vendor, then PAC will sell the Mysterious Item and buy more tools. If you were crafting when you logged out or Reloaded your UI, PAC will continue the crafting when you log back in.
Many of you will say that using this addon is considered botting and might even be upset with me for making it. I believe that the ingame pet craft feature is already botting and that this addon just runs with it. At the very core, this addon just requips tools from your bag as you finish a stack. It is a simple pickup item and place in the craft slot. This is all it takes to set yourself up to craft a bag full of tools. Runewaker should be to blame, for making such an abusable system. If you plan to use this addon, be smart about it so you don't get yourself banned. This means don't place 50 alts around a single pet vendor, place them inside of miller's farm where others do not need to see them.
I will not be held accountable if you get yourself banned for using this addon.
Some of these terms can be a little confusing so I will spell them out here
- Craft Type or Skill Type
- This is referring to Mining, Woodcutting, Herbalism
- Skill Level
- Your Pet's current Skill Level and the percent until next level up. (Note: the client uses the number 2.6534687 as your skill and then writes it out as Level 2 with 65.35% to level)
- Craft Level
- this is the Skill Level require for a chosen craft (ie: Bitterleaf is a Craft Level 14 craft)
- Product(s) or Item(s)
- These are the items that you actually produced
- Possible Products
- These are the possible items that you can produce
- Open/Close by right clicking on the ingame Pet Menu button, using addonmanager, or /pac
- Adds a colored border around the Pet Menu button that lets you know if a pet is crafting
- Automates buying/equipping of tools, harvesting items, starting/stopping of crafting and the ability to auto switch levels to best available
- Select which pet will craft, which tools to use, which tools to buy, which craft lvl to do or set it to auto craft highest lvl
- Get everything crafting with just one click
- If crafting before logging off or Reloading UI, PAC will continue crafting when you get back into the game
- Casting and Total timers lets you see how long til the current tool is done and when you will be completely out of usable tools(determined by the options)
- Automatically Sell all Mysterious Items if you are crafting at a vendor
- Combined the Possible Product and Items sections into the same section. Seemed like a waste of space, so now the Possible Products will have a count for the amount of that item is available to be harvested.
- Crafting options are saved uniquely per character
- Support for Advanced AuctionHouse price history tooltip
- Skill levels seem to only have available updates after the skill has gone up to the next full percent point(ie if at 50.15% to level then the number will not update until your skill is at least 51%). This means that it will take 2 full point increases before the repeat counter will get an accurate calculation.
- Harvested items do not go into the bag queue, this means that they get dumped straight into your bag very poorly and will sometimes not stack onto current stacks. this limitation is apart of a number of game features including the trade window.
- Craft options are only accessible when the tool for that type is equipped.This means that the options will not all be there at first. To get around this, PAC saves all the craft options in the saved variables. You will need to equip one of each tool to populate all the craft options, these will get updated automatically if new options become available.
- setup localization: PAC works for all languages, it is just not localized yet
- add a manually mode for those that just want the click reduction without the automation
- do more data mining to verify that the 50/45/5% is accurate for all craft levels at all craft levels
- make a time until skill level up that is determined via the repeats counter
- consider consolidating all the options into one options button and reduce the size of the window
- allow the selection of a craft level higher then your skill level. This mode would auto do highest available until your skill level caught up
- compact mode