From the creators of Mario Kart in Minecraft comes another combat racing map! This one's free of copyrighted material and has been included officially on Java Minecraft Realms. Sprint Racer isn't just a simple copy/paste however... it's been re-written, re-balanced, and polished to a mirror shine!
- Support for any number players (1 to infinity)
- Race and Battle modes
- 35 race tracks, 15 battle arenas
- 20 unique items
- Custom track editor (*non-Realms exclusive feature)
- Intelligent AI opponents
- Creative Commons soundtrack (courtesy of ZetaSphere and Argofox records)
- Loads of options and extra features
- Hidden cheat codes
- "Admin mode" for public servers
What's changed since Mario Kart MC?
- Performance and stability... they're way better!
- Gameplay... more finely-tuned and well balanced!
- Single-player offering is a lot better with the addition of AI.
- Old tracks have seen many improvements.
- There are many new exclusive tracks!
- Items are re-worked.
- Item boxes come in various flavors.
- The lobby is streamlined, yet it offers more customization than before!
- The track editor is much more user-friendly.
Game design -- Flamingosaurus, VioletRosa
Programming -- Flamingosaurus
Game lobby -- MCFilms, Jayjo
Track design -- VioletRosa, Flamingosaurus, ReflectedMantis, Marioman237, Darkbrine, MCFilms, Jayjo, RedstoneBattery, StraightFlex, Mezimo, Cqvid_69, SenpaiiPepe, broncofan9798, and you!
Custom models -- Frenderman, Flamingosaurus
Testing/feedback -- ashjade210, CosmicMary, ReflectedMantis, Darkbrine, MCFilms, Szpecter, KittyCatElite, Bed_Gsd, MarioSpore
Promotional art -- Mezimo, Frenderman
StickyPiston promotion -- Mezimo, Eonic, CosmicCortexSP, Darkbrine
Can I re-publish this?
- I'd prefer not... unless you're translating to another language and giving proper credit! :)
Can I mod this?
- Absolutely, go for it!
- Turn the .zip files inside the datapack into folders to edit code!
- It's also possible to edit the resource pack to replace the in-game music.
Resource Pack where?
- Included with the download!
Is the in-game music safe for online content?
- Yes! Just include the following message:
Sprint Racer has music courtesy of:
- Worried? You can turn off the in-game music by clicking the jukebox in your inventory (or set Minecraft's Jukebox sound to 0%).
Map broke. What do?
- You used WorldEdit mod and corrupted the scoreboard data-- you fool!
- Be safe and use the server plugin instead.