The Valhelsia Team is proud to present to you the first installment of the Valhelsia Fabric modpack for Minecraft 1.17.1!
Valhelsia Fabric offers something for every Minecraft player, no matter your play style. Builders will love the huge selection of gorgeous decorative blocks to expand the palette they can work with. Engineers and technical players have access to powerful automation and machinery.
While we aim to provide a pack that appeals to a broad range of players, we are also very selective about the quality of the mods that we include, resulting in a refined pack of the very best mods that the Minecraft 1.17 modding community has to offer.
Join us on our Discord server to get the latest news, changelog and to get support if you have any problems. We also have an extremely active chat channel and an image gallery submitted by members of the community.
If you're interested in hosting a server with Valhelsia, click the image below!
The Valhelsia Team has partnered with BisectHosting!
BisectHosting offers quick, simple and high quality server hosting with over a dozen locations available across the world, ensuring low latency. After your purchase, the server is already configured and ready to use.
Use the code "Valhelsia" to get 25% off your first month as a new client for any of their gaming servers.
We recommend that you use at least 4GB to run the pack smoothly with 5-7 players.
- Many new blocks in a variety of materials and colour palettes to enhance your builds and improve the landscape surrounding them.
- Improved graphics with Falling Leaves and Better Biome Blend.
- Create fully automatic factories via Tech Reborn.
- Enjoy some of the highest quality new mods, such as Farmer's Delight.
- Many quality of life mods to make interacting with the game easier, far too many to mention!
- A number of mods to aid with performance, such as Lithium.
- We have hand-picked a selection of mods intended to add fantastic new gameplay experiences; while we've tried to include mods that appeal to every type of Minecraft player, we are also avoiding redundancy where possible.
Note: We include additional features with each major modpack update.
We will be continuing to develop and support the pack for quite some time to come, including the addition of many new (and newly ported) mods. In particular, we are interested in adding new dimensions to discover, more high quality biomes, expanding upon the range of structures for you to find, and adding a series of quests for you to complete. We can't announce any specific mods yet, since we evaluate each mod individually when they're ready.
Minimum allocated RAM: 3 GB
Recommended allocated RAM: 4-5 GB normally, or 5-6GB for those with OptiFine (requires OptiFabric to work), high render distance, increased video settings, HD resource packs, and/or shader packs.
Check Out Our Projects: