About IMP Skyblock
ICannt Mod Pack - Skyblock Edition, brings together a collection of mods that resembles the Botania / Garden of Glass modpack for 1.7.10 with extra additions and/or replacements. When the player selects the intended worldtype to be "Garden of Glass" or plays on the included official server, they start on a small patch of land floating in space. Farming for food, mobs, trees and other resources will be required to progress. Using Botania is a key component for that progression in order to visit the Nether, the End and "complete" the game.
Getting Started in Garden of Glass
The first thing you will want to do is get some pebbles from the grass you start on, shift-right click the grass to get them. Fours pebbles can be crafted into cobble. By making yourself cobble you can build structures to get underneath to the Botania "Living Roots".
Shift-Right Clicking the Living Roots with the Botania guide that you spawn with will give you further instruction to progress.
Tips for Garden of Glass
- Use cobble slabs for walkways so enemy mobs wont spawn.
- If you want more water, make a rod of the seas fairly early.
- Don't lose that initial water block before you make the rod, that is game over!
- Water is very useful for building under things and saving your life from the void!
- Stay up high so if you do fall you have time to get to falling water and recover.
- Look around on the 'net for good guides in order to make enemy mob farms.
This pack is fairly lightweight and runs fine on 2GB of ram.
About ICannt and the Official Server
ICannt is a fairly old and mostly dormant gaming community but some of us still hang around on our official Discord. The official server is self funded by me (trab). If you decide to join the server please ask in game to be promoted to miner rank if you want to participate. If you want to host a server, let me know and I will make a server pack available if you need it (you can just strip out the client mods if you know what you are doing).
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Armor Chroma (by flaredot)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Baby Animals Model Swapper (by MrIbby)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Better Storage Too (by TehStoneMan)
- Biomes O' Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Borderless Mining (by comp500)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Crafting Tweaks (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Custom Backgrounds (by lumien231)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Death Counter (by iChun)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Dynamic Surroundings (by OreCruncher)
- Features (by swordkorn)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Horizontal Glass Panes (by tattyseal)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- OreLib (by OreCruncher)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- Waterproof 2: And This Time, It's Serious (by quat1024)