If you want to play this in multiplayer, please manually update Forge to fix the Log4j2 exploit!
Welcome to the large-scale engineer group survival reality show - Create 101
In 2021, what is more interesting and meaningful than an idol reality shows? NOTHING ELSE. Here, 11 out of 101 engineering trainees from dozens of vocational schools will be voted out by audience, to "create" a new term-limited idol group. Who will amaze the audience with their elegant automation design, and finally reach to the center position?
Collect tickets from audiences and ascend to the Throne of Idol! Keep in mind not to run around on conveyor belts!
Are you tired of manual labor in other packs, doing nothing more but playing as a human autocrafter? Try Create 101 - a new modpack designed to let you focus fully on creative automated solutions and beautiful assembly lines. You'll be creating contraptions to solve challenges in automation, enchanting your powerful tools, leading up to a 9x9 mechanical crafter to achieve the final item - and then using TNT to ruin it all for random creative items!
Need a server play with friends? Click the image below!
Use the code Snownee to receive 25% off your first month as a new client for any of their gaming servers. I recommend getting a plan with at LEAST 4GB of RAM for this modpack.
- Lightweight (70 mods so far).
- No storyline.
- Fine-tuned progression roadmap focusing on automation
- Playable in peaceful mode
- No need to mine in middle and end game.
- We tweaked 1k+ recipes to ensure you will never have 2 kinds of copper ingot or other sorts in your inventory
# Featured Mods
- Refined Storage
- The Endergetic Expansion
# Tips & Rules
- Do not exploit bugs
- Most ores (except iron, redstone and quartz) are NOT generated in-world. Always check JEI
- The final item is called "Mysterious triangle"
- Some recipes are required a drawer with certain number of item in it
- No gravestone in this pack. You can set keepInventory to true by yourself
- Breaking jungle leaves will drop cocoa beans. Jungle sapling has a recipe
- You can remove Dynamic Surroundings if game is laggy
- Migration tip: Since there are many changes between 1.15 and 1.16, the best choice to play this pack is starting a new world. If you do want to migrate your Create 101 Season 1 world, please open randompatches.toml, set disable_data_fixer_upper to false.