This mod completely revamps vanilla abandoned mineshafts, changing them from boring straight lines into dynamic, varied webs of tunnels.
Find loot tucked away in the corners of abandoned workstations, or out in the open in a chest on a minecart.
- 9 biome variants, including a rare mushroom mineshaft!
- Abandoned workstations (common)
- Workstation cellars (less common)
- Ore deposits at the end of some tunnels with coal, iron, redstone, gold, lapis, emerald, and (very rarely) diamond!
- Abandoned miners' outposts (rare)
- Surface openings (very rare)
YUNG's Better Mineshafts is intended to be fully compatible with every worldgen mod, including: