This mod adds some render effects and introduces a couple of fixes to several aspects of the game!
This mod is built on the newest version of Hammer Core.
- Enchanting tables - render item and lapis
- Anvil - render input and output items
- Chests - render chest from inside and items in it instead of a black square
- Textured particles for heads instead of soul sand
- Ender Chests - render ender chest from inside and items in it
- Jukebox - Renders record in it
- Crafting Table - Renders input grid
- Replace of few falling blocks in the air to solid alternatives (Sand -> Sandstone, Gravel -> Cobble)
- Plants that grow on dirt in caves are replaced with Organic Leftovers (Drops Rotten Flesh, Sticks, or Dirt)
- Remove rare lilypads underground in swamps
- Iron Chest integration
- Metal Chests integration
- Quark integration
- Stone Chest integration
- Charset Storage - Chests integration
- Atum 2: Return to the Sands integration
- (...Suggest? IF you want to, but please do so in our discord!)
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of the DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building add-ons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of Minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.