Botanic Additions is a Botania addon that adds a lof of missing features (in my opinion)! If you have suggestions, feel free to suggest on our discord server over at Mods -> #botanic-additions!
- Mana Tesseract - a new way of transporting mana over great distances and dimensions.
- Terra Catalyst - another catalyst for new and upcoming recipes.
- Elven Altar - Generally better! It's blue and pink. You can also attach spark to it while sneaking.
- Dreaming Mana Pool - 2x larger than a normal mana pool.
- Dreamrock - Traded from livingrock through elven gateway, material.
- Elvenwood Log - Traded from any wood through elven gateway, can create dreamwood using pure daisy.
- Mana Lapis Block - Decorative block, Material.
- Elven Lapis Block - Traded from 2 mana lapis blocks through elven gateway, material for upcoming features.
- Gaia Agglomeration Plate - Used to make Terrasteel more efficiently and Gaiasteel.
- Gaiasteel Block - Decorative block.
- Rune of Teleportation
- Rune of Energy
- Gaia Shard
- Mana Lapis
- Elven Lapis
- Gaiasteel Ingot
- Mana Stealing Blade - When hits player, drains their mana from tablets.
- Gaia Band of Aura - 2x faster then Greater Band of Aura
- Terra Protector - Creates a shield to protect wearer from taking any damage.
- Lightning Flower - Generates mana when catches lightning bolt during thunderstorm.
- Snow Flower - Generates mana while it's snowing.
- Rain Flower - Generates mana while it's raining.
- Wither Flower - Builds a wither at any height up to 5 blocks up. Consumes dropped items nearby.
Craft Tweaker Compat (since 12.2.5):
- Gaia Agglomeration Plate:
- mods.botanicadds.GaiaPlate.add(IItemStack output, int mana, IItemStack inputs)
- mods.botanicadds.GaiaPlate.remove(IItemStack output)
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.