Utility mod that contains really useful code for quite a few mods.
This core provides:
- For Users:
Calculator Creative RF/FE/EJ Source
- ImprovedLAN feature (moved to Custom LAN Ports)
Accumulator (holds 200,000 RF/FE/EJ) Chunk Loader
- Themes (currently applies only for brewing stand and furnace from vanilla. Other mods may include support by default. [Like Improvable Skills 3, check it out btw!])
- New splash texts! May be funny, but not very often...
- New gamerules!
- hc_rainfall - a boolean gamerule that allows to disable rain completely! (default: true)
- hc_falldamagemult - a decimal gamerule that allows to adjust fall damage multiplier for all entities (default: 1.0). This may be useful to either disable fall damage, or make it super hardcore and make it to like 1000.0 so anything that takes fall damage dies (pls, don't to that - you're mad!)
- Few commands:
- /hc_render_mod <modid | ALL> [size ≤ 1024] - renders a mod / entire game into separate image files. Larger sizes will take longer to save and will cause more FPS lags. Final note, the actual size may be smaller, if the minimal side of your MC window is smaller than size specified in parameter.
- For modders:
- Rendering API to make rendering way more efficient and easy.
- Utility code, that shrinks the code to minimum:
- Thread helpers
- ItemStack helpers
- IInventory helpers
- TileEntity helpers
- World helpers
- Java class helpers
- ... and a lot more!
- Sound API to make playing of sounds easier. (for any background music playing use Music Layer)
- PacketAPI (no need to use ByteBuffers, now with NBTTagCompound!)
- FluidDictionary to make fluid management easier
- Fluid and Item Containers&Matchers to compare items using different properties: mod, item/fluid, ~damage, nbt, amount
- Math utils (like Expression Evaluator "5+5*5"=30)
- Smooth gui progress bars for furnace and brewing stand
- Multi-hitbox API for blocks that have multiple click areas
- Multipart API - put all the things in one block. Even easier than FMP or MCMP! (Use Hammer Microblocks to make everything seamless)
- Explosion API - we need big kaboom!!
- Shader API - do everything fancy!
Recipe API - we don't need Craft Tweaker! (with easy-to-use modder API)Deprecated
- Wrench API - Don't depend on BC!
- Config API - don't make crazy methods for loading configs. Keep calm and use annotations!
- Book API - now making books is as easy as adding blocks!
- World Gen API - generate world even easier, because it already has some presets for you, like ores and retro-gen.
- World Retro Gen API - allows mods to generate their ores even on already generated chunks
- Chunkload API - you can keep chunks loaded (for regular users, Use /hc_loadchunk <dim:int> <chunk x:int> <chunk z:int> <time:string(or -1t for unlimited time)(example: 1y2M3d4h5m6t - 1 year, 2 month, 3 day, 3 hour, 4 minute, 5 second and 6 ticks (1 ticks = 50 milliseconds))>)
- Custom glint (enchantment) effect colors. Shinyy!
- This may apply either a predicate to any item, using NBT tag property or implementing ICustomEnchantColorItem.
- Common widgets and UI rendering:
- Energy Bar rendering (with animation property)
- Default furnace progress bar
- FluidTank renderer with JEI-like tooltip on hover (You can also hook JEI to handle recipes or usages of the fluid in the tank)
- State square (mostly just indicating different phases of machines)
Not enough? You can just view sources on GitLab, it's free!
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- Yes, you are allowed to build a mod that requires Hammer Core, but not embeds it!
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.