This is a port of the UndergroundBiomesConstructs mod to 1.12.2
- 24 kinds of stone
- 24 variants of gravel
- 24 kinds of sand
- 16 types of cobblestone
- BOP's overgrown stones
- Moss Cobblestones
- Monster Eggs
- Ores from Minecraft and Mods are (or can be) integrated to match the surrounding stone.
You may find some help on adding ores from mods here.
Note on 1.14.x : Those builds are early alphas. Bugs are to be expected... Please report them on Github's issue tracker! If upgrading to build 32 from an older build, please delete your config/undergroundbiomes folder!
This is a port of the UndergroundBiomesConstructs mod to 1.12.2 and later.
This mod adds great diversity to your underground,
- add 24 new different kinds of stones of metamorphic, igneous and sedimentary styles.
- Ores and structures like villages from vanilla and other mods are also converted to the local stone variant during world generation.
- Those 24 variants are also declined in cobblestone, gravel, sand, sandstone, clay, monster eggs, overgrown stone, bricks, mossy bricks & cobblestone, slabs, walls, stairs and buttons.
- The mod is inspired from the real world, adding even more diversity: igneous stones like granite are slightly harder to break, lignite can be used as a cheap coal, there's no sedimentary cobblestone, fossils can be found while mining, etc.
- Many mods ores are already supported natively.
- Speleothem from quark are also supported.
- A simple yet extensive configuration allows you to add new ores from others mods through simple json configuration (see the wiki), disable specific blocks variations, etc.
If you want a server setup using Underground Biomes mod with zero effort, get a server with BisectHosting and receive 25% off your first month as a new customer using the code kreezxil