TmTmc-OresAndMore includes many real natural earth ores (Arsenopyrite, Asbestos, Black Hawaiian Salt, Chalcanthite, Chalcopyrite, Cinnabar, Cobalt, Coloradoite, Dark Emerald, Galena, Himalayan Pink Salt, Hutchinsonite, Malachite, Orichalcum, Orpiment, Painite, Scheelite, Siderite, Stibnite, Torbernite, White Table Salt and a new edible Food Item of Bacon Slices).
- 21 Ore Blocks - Arsenopyrite, Asbestos, Black Hawaiian Salt, Chalcanthite, Chalcopyrite, Cinnabar, Cobalt, Coloradoite, Dark Emerald, Galena, Himalayan Pink Salt, Hutchinsonite, Malachite, Orichalcum, Orpiment, Painite, Scheelite, Siderite, Stibnite, Torbernite, White Table Salt
- 17 Ores (Fuel) - Arsenopyrite, Asbestos, Chalcanthite, Chalcopyrite, Cinnabar, Cobalt, Coloradoite, Galena, Hutchinsonite, Malachite, Orichalcum, Orpiment, Painite, Scheelite, Siderite, Stibnite, Torbernite
- 4 Powered Blocks - Chalcopyrite, Malachite, Painite & Scheelite provide redstone power!
- Beacon Powered - Now you can use Malachite Blocks as a power source for Beacons!
- 18 Ingots - Arsenopyrite, Asbestos, Chalcanthite, Chalcopyrite, Cinnabar, Cobalt, Coloradoite, Dark Emerald, Galena, Hutchinsonite, Malachite, Orichalcum, Orpiment, Painite, Scheelite, Siderite, Stibnite, Torbernite
- 1 Nugget - Torbernite
- 1 Bacon Strip
- 3 Salt Shakers - Black Hawaiian Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt, White Table Salt
- 5 PickAxes - Chalcopyrite, Malachite, Painite, Scheelite, The Destroyer (Painite, Cobalt, Torbernite & Chalcanthite)
- Achievements / Advancements for Blocks and Items in TmTmc-OresAndMore
- XP Points and new Leveling System (For all blocks, Ores, Ingots and Salt Shakers)
- Enchantments added for each PickAxe upon crafting them
- 4 Swords - Chalcopyrite, Malachite, Painite, Scheelite - Enchantments added for each sword (when crafted)
- 4 Armor Suits (Helmet, ChestPlate, Leggins & Boots) - Chalcopyrite, Malachite, Painite, Scheelite - Enchantments added for each sword (when crafted)
- 21 New Armor Suits (Leather, Chainmail and Iron) - 8 colors each. Also includes craftable Vanilla Chainmail Armor.
- 1 Abaddon The Destroyer Bow (Iron Bow with 450 uses, nearly double the power w/o enchantments) - Enchantments added (when crafted)
- 3 Additional "Zombie Flesh" textures - Now includes rotten flesh (real life), salted flesh (for smokers) and dried flesh which is crafted to Leather. Use TmTmc-ResourcePack for best results
- 4 Horse Armor Recipes (Diamond, Gold, Iron, Leather)
- 2 Poison Potions - Arsenic Poison, Cinnabar Poison - Antidotes provided to player in splash bottle and bottle so you can share!
- 6 Trading/Exchange Recipes for Diamonds, Emeralds, Coal and Iron
- 70 Paintings varying from 16x16 up to 256x256 with a total of 138 combinations of paintings! New for v1.0.3
- 2 Poison Antidotes - Arsenic Poison, Cinnabar Poison Antidotes are given to players in a splash and regular bottle for each antidote crafted.
Each block can be smelted to get the ore and the ore can be used as a fuel source in addition to that of black coal. Four of these blocks can also provide fuel resources, the block itself can be used as a source of power (just like redstone) for Chalcopyrite, Malachite, Painite and Scheelite.
Ore Blocks can be smelted into ingots and the ingots help build the tools/materials you need in for PickAxe and Swords. The Ore Block can also be crafted to create Ores to use as fuel. The recipes for all are very similar with a couple exceptions. Because of the toughness of Painite, crafting tools requires the use of diamonds for its strength properties. One bonus surprise is when you do craft a pickaxe or a sword with the materials below, you will also receive some enchantments on the result.
Resource/Texture Pack - Resource/Texture Pack to support HD Image of blocks, ingots, ores, salt shakers and Bacon Strips and can be downloaded from here. The same Resource/Texture Pack supports all released TmTmc Mods (currently TmTmc-Gravels & TmTmc-OresAndMore). For more images of the resource pack, visit our website here.
Painite (pronounced as: pay nite)
Painite is a very rare borate mineral. It was first found in Myanmar by British mineralogist and gem dealer Arthur C.D. Pain in the 1950s. When it was confirmed as a new mineral species, the mineral was named after him.
Scheelite (pronounced as: shay lite or she lite)
Scheelite is a calcium tungstate mineral with the chemical formula CaWO4. It is an important ore of tungsten (wolfram). Well-formed crystals are sought by collectors and are occasionally fashioned into gemstones when suitably free of flaws. Often colorless, white, gray, brown, yellow-orange and pale shades or red.
Malachite (pronounced as: mal ah kite)
Malachite has been called the “mirror of the soul”, as it reaches the inner feelings of the person and reflects what is there, negative or positive. It is a powerful protection stone that aids intuition, creativity and imagination.
Chalcopyrite (pronounced as: kol kah pie rite)
Chalcopyrite, aka Peacock Ore, can be identified by its external metallic luster that glistens in the sunlight. Be aware that It’s metallic base makes it quite the heavy stone. As a tumbled stone, Chalcopyrite will have a different appearance. This is because its internal color is a brassy yellow, which often has it mistaken for Pyrite or Gold.
Arsenopyrite (pronounced as: ars en oh pie rite)
Asbestos (pronounced as: az pes tus)
Chalcanthite (pronounced as: kal can thite)
Cinnabar (pronounced as: sin ah bar)
Cobalt (pronounced as: koh ball t)
Coloradoite (pronounced as: kol or ah doe ite)
Dark Emerald (pronounced as: dark eh meh rald)
Galena (pronounced as: gahl eena)
Hutchinsonite (pronounced as: huch in son ite)
Orichalcum (pronounced as: ore ih kal cum)
Orpiment (pronounced as: orp ih ment)
Siderite (pronounced as: side er ite)
Stibnite (pronounced as: stib nite)
Torbernite (pronounced as: tor bern ite)
This mod is made with MCreator mod maker. If you want to make a mod too, check their website https://mcreator.net/
NOTE: Some features only available in 1.15.2 and higher.
Tested and Supported on: Forge 1.12.2 (Build 2768), Forge Build 1.14.4 (Build 28.1.117), Forge 1.15.2 (Build 31.2.0) and Forge 1.16.5 (Build 36.1.0 )
TmTmc-ModPack-1.0: Our modpack includes this mod, TmTmc-Gravels, the TmTmc-ResourcePack and several other compatible mods to round out your game play experience.
ModPack Use: You are permitted to include my mod in your modpack as long as it is not changed in any way and includes all files from this site. Kindly give credit when you do. :-)
Maps/Worlds Tested: Single Player Private, Multiplayer Worlds