BetterF3 is a mod that replaces Minecraft's original debug HUD with a highly customizable, more human-readable HUD. You can customize colors, position, add spacings, and more.
Thanks to @Nirewen for the icon.
- No longer depends on Fabric API as of v1.1.2
- It is recommended to download Cloth Config API in order to access the configuration menu in the Minecraft client.
- You can also modify the configuration in config/betterf3.toml.
Each line is part of a Module, you can:
- Change the colors of each module
- Change the position of each module
- Add and delete modules, as well as add spacings between them
- Disable individual lines of a module, or disable the whole module
- Add a shadow to the text rendered (Activated by default)
- Change the color of the background behind all lines
- Animations for opening/closing (with configurable speeds)
This mod has been translated to pt_br and zh_cn. Pull Requests with translations are always appreciated.
The latest Fabric builds can be found here
The latest Forge builds can be found here.
It's recommended to have ModMenu to access the configuration menu, however you can use F3+M while in-game to open the config menu.
It is recommended to download Cloth Config API in order to access the configuration menu in the Minecraft client.
Screenshots and Videos