BetterF3 is a mod that replaces Minecraft's original debug HUD with a highly customizable, more human-readable HUD. You can customize colors, position, add spacings, and more.
Thanks to @Nirewen for the icon.
This mod depends only on Fabric API
Each line is part of a Module, you can:
- Change the colors of each module
- Change the position of each module
- Add and delete modules, as well as add spacings between them
- Disable individual lines of a module, or disable the whole module
- Add a shadow to the text rendered (Activated by default)
- Change the color of the background behind all lines
- Animations for opening/closing (with configurable speeds)
This mod has been translated to pt_br and zh_cn. Pull Requests with translations are always appreciated.
Development Builds can be found here: https://github.com/cominixo/BetterF3/actions
It's recommended to have ModMenu to access the configuration menu, however you can use F3+M while in-game to open the config menu.
Screenshots and Videos