Careful of the Floo!
- This is a new effect that slightly decreases your maximum health
- The incubation period is looong!
- It is highly infectious to all living beings within a small radius
- Scientists believe that it orgininated from witches brewing with dead things!
- It is said that roughly every 20th witch is carrying this potion effect herself
- Players who waited out the effect have built up an immunity against it
I already explained them :P
- Decreases maximum health by -8%
- Stays for up to 4.6 hours (276 minutes)
- Spreads to all living entities within 1.5 Blocks from any affected entity
- Bats have drops now which you can use to brew the Floo potion (with Nether Warts); Combine with Redstone or Glowstone
- Every 20th witch might have the effect on her; Get too close to her and you will be infected
- After it runs out you will be immune to The Floo for quite a long time
- Buy a very short (but strong) version from a Journeyman Cleric villager to build up immunity quickly
It really turned out highly infectious! In the testing world I accidentally infected an actual bat with it which just flew around in the spawn area, infecting many more animals, which also infected many more etc..
Also check out my other mods: