This mod was rewritten (and renamed) for newer versions - find the continuation here!
Steamcraft 2 is the second iteration of Proloe's Steamcraft mod, which was discontinued back in Minecraft B1.8.1. Other than the name, and a few of the original Steamcraft features/ideas, the mod has an entirely new take on all things steampunk. Its aim is to extend Minecraft by adding post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic blocks/items for your (and our) enjoyment. With everything from Rayguns and Lightning Rods to Tea and Smog, this mod is inteded to immerse you in a Victorian-era world.
NOTE: This mod requires the BoilerPlate Lib mod to run.Get it HERE.
Changelogs are attached to each file. Alternatively, a full changelog & key is available here: https://github.com/BrassGoggledCoders/SteamCraft2/blob/master/changelog.txt
(And bug reports)
Think you have found a bug? Head on over to our github, and use it's issues page (Here, have a link: https://github.com/B...amCraft2/issues). Create a new issue, with a descriptive title and if possible steps to reproduce in the description. Don't forget to tag it as bug. If it causes a crash, tag it with critical too.
In a similar vein, suggesting features is also handled through the github issues page. This time, tag the issue as feature, if it is something entirely new, or enhancement if it is a new feature for an old one.Want to go one better? Submit a pull request to the repository, with your bugfixes/new features, and we will look it over, request any changes that are necessary, if any, and accept it at our discretion.
This is a section for listing the features added for inter-mod compatibility. Firstly, everything that needs to be is ore-dictionary registered, and so should help with compatibility.
- Version Checker- This mod is compatible with this tidy update checker. Recommended that you install this to stay up to date.
- Thermal Expansion - This mod uses the RF API for some of it's machines.
- None, so far, that have been found.
- warlordjones: author of the mod Steampunkery (which was merged into SC2), programmer; speciality: fancy, items/vanity system, lots 'n' lots of ideas, and breaking things
- decebaldecebal: programmer; speciality: complicated tile entities, power systems, GUIs
- wierdude1999: texture-artist
- WolfieWaffle: texture-artist
- Surseance: Ex-Coder, team creator, ideas
- domi1819: core modular armour system creator
- MrIbby: handyman, occasional coder.
- HCSarise: Documentor
- frothiny: texture contributor
- seanvanpelt2: logo creator, artist
- Falkok15: modeler, texture-artist
- Rongmario: support, beta tester
- ClockwerkKaiser: Chief Motivator.
Email - email@example.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/brasscoders
Github - https://github.com/BrassGoggledCoders
Want to support us?
Simply using the adfly links to download the mod supports the team in creating more awesome features. Want to support more directly?
This mod uses the MMPL v1.0, which can be found here: https://github.com/B.../master/LICENSE Also, please don' just copy and paste chunks of code and claim it as your own! In the words of the CoFH team, "Don't be a jerk!";
You can include this mod in any modpack, public or private. We'd appreciate it if you gave us a notification about it though. :) Go ahead!