Snowdrift is a mod inspired by Winter Wonder Land, which added snow piles that would slowly accumulate across the world as it snowed.
Snowdrift is built for the Fabric Loader on 19w46b. No Forge ports will be made.
- increaseChancePerChunk: chance per chunk out of 1 for snow to increment at a random position every tick. Defaults to 200, which is around one attempt every 10 seconds. Lower values result in faster accumulation.
- decreaseChancePerChunk: same as above, but for snow melting. Defaults to 400.
- layersToKeep: number of snow layers to keep while melting snow. Defaults to 1; it's recommended to keep this above 1 so snow biomes don't go bare.
- maxLayers: maximum number of snow layers that are allowed to accumulate at a single spot. 8 is a single block and is the default value.
- smoothingRequirement: number of snow blocks around a given position that must be at least the same height in order for the center position to increment in height. 4 is max.
Snowdrift is licensed under MIT. You're free to use the code in the project as you need to.