This mod does one thing and one thing only: makes snow accumulate in Minecraft.
If it is thundersnowing, the rate of snow accumulation doubles.
Snow accumulates up to a single block in depth by default. This can be configured
- Accumulation Rate: How quickly snow accumulates
- Smoothing: How many sides need to be at the same level before more snow is allowed to accumulate
- Snow Drift Size: Number of blocks to increase the snow level at around a snow accumulation event
- Max Snow Layers: Each snow block is broken into 8 layers. Sizes above 8 are treated as multiple blocks
- Snow Melt Rate: How quickly snow melts
- Snow Min Layers: Layer to melt down to. This prevents wintery biomes from turning brown and bare with extended periods without snow.