Minecraft Skin Changer
- Allows for your skin to be changed in game
- Can download skins from other players
- Can change your skin online or offline
- You can locate the mod's gui by looking at the top left corner of the multiplayer menu
- You can add skins by adding valid skin files to the folder ".minecraft/skins"
- You can also download another players skin by clicking the "Download Skin" button
- You can choose between Online and Offline Mode. Online Mode changes your skin for all players (as if you changed it in the launcher). Offline Mode changes your skin client-side
- You can choose the arm type (3 pixel vs 4 pixel) by either clicking "Skin Type: Classic" or "Skin Type: Slim" (Automatically defaults based on the skin file)
- You can change your skin by clicking "Change Skin" and then "Yes"
- cobrasrock - Owns and programmed mod
- Katpowkid - Created the mod icon and provided feedback
Note: Fabric versions require Fabric API