Now supports Forge and Fabric!
Do you have a server that you want to protect from unwanted visitors without using whitelist? Or need an extra form of authentication for players?
This mod will come in handy then - it denies moving, destroying blocks etc. for players that aren't registered / logged in. It's possible to set a global password as well, check wiki for more details.
(Fabric version only)
All options can be found in the config file.
- Auto login players that have purchased Minecraft
- Online UUIDs for online players
- Disabled movement for de-authenticated players
- Disabled block interactions
- Inventory protection (item moving and dropping)
- Coordinate protection
- Prevents "Logged in from another location"
- And more (check wiki for details)
Check available languages.
Feel like donating? Visit donate page.
- Commands can be found on GitHub wiki
- Configuration file info
- Having issues? Please report them on GitHub issue tracker
- Living on the edge? Get latest developer builds