Rotten Creatures adds 8 simple types/variants of zombies and a few features to your minecraft world.
Available for Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.15.2
Drops: 1-2 Frozen Rotten Flesh, 1 iron ingot, 1 potato or 1 carrot.
Spawn: Snow Biomes. His baby form can rarely spawn with a chance of 2.5%
- Frostbitten applies Freeze Effect when he hits a player. If the player has this effect, they will not be able to move, jump and even open the inventory. (effect duration depends on difficulty)
- The Mob has permanent Frost Walk Enchant, so he can walk in the water.
- Burned is the nemesis of Frostbitten.
- Freeze Effect es a new effect added by this mod.
There is 4 variants of Undead Miner: Rank C (Stone Pickaxe), Rank B (Iron Pickaxe), Rank A (Diamond Pickaxe) and Rank M (Golden Pickaxe).
Drops: His drops are different by Rank.
- Rank C: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Iron Ore, 2 Coal.
- Rank B: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Gold Ore, 1 Iron Ore, 2 Coal.
- Rank A: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Diamond or 3-5 Gold Ore, 2 Iron Ore, 3 Coal.
- Rank M: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 2 Cobblestone, 1 Gold Ingot, 1-2 Gold Ore.
All Ranks have a extremely rarely chance to drop their pickaxe.
- Rank A-B-C: Only in Undergrounds (Caves). The most common spawn is the Rank C Miner and the most uncommon is the Rank A.
- Rank M: Only in Badland biomes. Also he can spawn rarely above the underground. You can use a spawn egg in badland biomes to see him.
Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1 Brown Dye (rare).
Spawn: Swamp Biomes. His baby form can rarely spawn with a chance of 2.5%
- Swampy applies Blindness and Poison at the same time when he hits a player. (effect duration depends on difficulty)
- If this mob dies, he has a 80% chance to drop a small cloud effect area with poison II.
Drops: 1-2 Infernal Rotten Flesh, 1 Magma Block, 1 Magma Cream (super rare). Obsidian Burned has chance to drop obsidian and Rotten Flesh.
Spawn: All the Nether. His crazy form can rarely spawn with a chance of 2.5%
- Burned can set on fire a player when he hits them. (fire duration depends on difficulty)
- If this Mob touch the water, he turns into a Obsidian Burned.
- When Burned has low health, his strengh and speed increases, he also gains knockback resistance.
- He emits light.
- His crazy form has permanent knockback resistance.
- Rain doesn't seems good to Burned.
- Cold is his nemesis.
- Normal Zombies now has a low chance to transform into Burned when they die in lava.
Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1 Leather, 1-2 Raw Cod or 1 Cooked Cod.
Spawn: Rare chance to spawn in Snow Biomes. His wolf has 50% chance to spawn near him. His variant with a Spear has 40% chance to appear.
- He applies Slowness II when he hits a player. (effect duration depends on difficulty)
- If you punch it, he has a chance to drop a Raw Cod. Every hit counts, even with other things.
- Rotten Eskimo with a Spear has more range attack and applies knockback. However, he doesn't have slowness effect.
Drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1-2 Paper, 2-4 golden nuggets or 1 golden_ingot.
Spawn: Rare chance to spawn in Desert Biomes. His variant (Ancient Mummy) has 35% chance to appear.
- Mummy applies Hunger III when he hits a player. (effect duration depends on difficulty)
- When he is tracking a entity, he has a rare chance to spawn a beetle.
- If this mob dies, 2 or 3 beetles spawns.
- Ancient Mummy can summon Flying Beetles instead of Normal Beetles.
Future Plans: Only spawn in Desert Pyramid.
Drops: The same loot table of the Shipwreck's chests, 1-2 Rotten Flesh and 1 Treasure Chest. If he died with a TNT Barrel, he can drop that block.
Spawn: Beach Biomes. (Extremely Rare).
- He has Knockback Resistance.
- If this zombie moves, he has a chance to spawn Zombie Pirates or Skeleton Pirates.
- When Dead Beard has low health, he takes out a tnt barrel and he will explode in 5 seconds. If he explodes, the drops don't appear.
- Zombie Pirates and Skeleton Pirates disappear after 30 seconds.
Future Plans: Only spawn in Shipwreck or Custom Ship.
Normal drops: 1-2 Rotten Flesh, 1-2 Bones.
During Thunderstorm: 100% chance to drop a Trident with: Channeling I, Riptide I or without enchantment.
Without Thunderstorm: 10% chance to drop a normal Trident.
Spawn: All the overworld during Thunderstorm. (Extremely Rare).
Except in biomes such as:
- He applies Channelled Effect when he hits a player.
- If lightning strikes him, his life is restored.
- He can infect/convert zombies. (Zombie turns into Zap, the new entity offspring of Immortal).
- When he has low health, different lightning bolt appear near him and his speed increases.
- Immortal moves randomly when hit.
- He can perform a "dash attack". When this attack ends, his life is restored.
- If the thunderstorm is no longer available, Immortal loses all his "powers" and red particles appears on him...
An icy rotten flesh from Frostbitten.
If you eaten it:
- 100% chance of inflicting Freeze for 6 or 8 seconds.
- Extinguish the user if he is on fire.
- You can cook Frozen Rotten Flesh to obtain normal Rotten Flesh. (You can use a Furnace, Smoker or Campfire).
A hot rotten flesh from Burned.
If you eaten it:
- Fire Resistance for 7 seconds or burn in flames for 6 seconds.
- You can use Infernal Rotten Flesh as fuel. However you need 3 of them to cook 1 item.
The best weapon from Dead Beard.
- It has the same explosion radius as the TNT.
- You can use a Flint and Steel or Fire Charged on it if you want to activate the TNT Barrel like a normal TNT.
- If you use a redstone mechanic on it. The TNT Barrel explodes immediatly. (This property is also applied if an explosion hit that block).
- You can use a Firework Rocket on it to launch it in every direction you look.
A chest treasured by smelly pirates
- You can obtain it if you kill Dead Beard.
- To open the treasure chest you have to put in the floor.
- When the treasure chest is open, it can drop random items like: Iron Nuggets, Golden Nuggets, Gold Ingot, Emerald, Diamond or Totem of Undying.
- The treasure chest dissapear when it drops all the loot.
Zombification Potion: A potion who gives zombie properties to user.
- Effects during the Zombification: Hunger V, Slowness II and Strength.
- If the Hunger Bar is too low, the Strength effect increases to a maximum of level 3 (empty bar).
- Poison gives Instant Health to user. More useful than normal Instant Health or Regeneration.
To cancel the effect, you have to put a Golden Apple in your main hand, the milk is useless.
🎬 MOD REVIEWS:
English Review by textConjure. 1.14.4 Mod Version: 0.9.5
Spanish Review by Dan Space. 1.14.4 Mod Version: 0.9.2
Russian Review by Канал Кейна. 1.15.2 Mod Version: 0.9.7
This is my first mod, so there are probably some bugs I go to fix it in the future, that's why I put this in Beta.
1.12.2 version is stopped. I made this decision because i don't liked the final result. I think it would be better to do it when I left Mcreator and rework completely the mod with my own code. I apologize for those people who expected that version :(
Back up your world if you update or install this mod.
Remember have the newer versions of Forge. Personally, I recommend the 28.2.0 for 1.14.4 or 31.2.0 for 1.15.2.
If you find a bug/glitch or have any idea for this mod, I don't have problem if you tell or suggest me.
Original Website: https://mcreator.net/modification/58640/rotten-creatures-mod
All the models, textures, renders and images are made by me(RPorotos).
Immortal Sounds are from L4D2 TANK.
Immortal Healing Sound - Original sound made by juancamiloorjuela.