A minecraft mod that adds potions to change your size!
Come join us at our Discord Server!
Growth Potion Stats:
+50% Attack Damage * Amplifier
+50% Knockback Resistance * Amplifier
+25% Step Height * Amplifier
-20% Speed * Amplifier
-30% Attack Speed * Amplifier
Shrinking Potion Stats:
+50% Speed * Amplifier
+50% Attack Speed * Amplifier
+250% Jump Height * Amplifier
+Wall Climb Ability (Shrinking II and up)
-25% Attack Damage * Amplifier
-50% Knockback Resistance * Amplifier
-25% Step Height * Amplifier
- Minecraft 1.12.2 (Do NOT ask for backports or updates please)
- Artemis Lib (Ideally version 1.0.6 or newer) (Download)
- A reasonably recent version of Minecraft Forge. (Install through your preferred supported launcher, like Twitch, MultiMC5 and GDLauncher)
- Baubles (by Azanor, download here): Adds a trinket that will constantly apply your potion. To obtain a trinket, craft the inert one and right click when you have the desired potion effect
- Metamorph (Disobeys hitbox and eye height changes)
- More Player Models (If you are at risk of epileptic seizures, please, do NOT put More Player Models and Resizing Potion together)
- Morph (Eye height of Resizing Potion takes precedence)
- Tropicraft (Dislikes hitbox changes)
- Lucraft: Core (Ignores eye height changes)
- Older versions of LLibrary (Causes a crash on startup, and doesn't leave a crash report)
- When using shrinking II potions, standing close to walls will clip your camera through it, which might be used to cheat.
- The camera acts funky sometimes, this cannot be fixed because it requires a coremod.
- This is not a way to permanently set your size to a specified value. Gullivers Reborn mod should take care of that, even though it's not supported anymore.
- You should NOT play with higher levels of the shrinking potion. Collisions won't apply and you'll fall forever.