This mod is not stable on 1.13.2 and will not be maintained into 1.14. Mods that required this API have now moved the functionality that this mod provided into their own mods.
This mod still exists for legacy support for 1.12.2 mods.
A small(ish) Coremod for 1.12.2 to inject hooks into RenderChunk#rebuildChunk to allow Modders to add their own custom chunk rendering logic and other chunk rendering related modifications.
This mod provides configurable events that Modders can use for various chunk/world-related rendering logic
- The RebuildChunkPre is called before any chunk rebuilding is done or the generator's compiledchunk is set. It allows access to, and setting of, the World
- The RebuildChunkPreRenderSetupEvent is called before any chunk rebuilding is done and allows access to, and setting of, the RenderChunkCache
- The RebuildChunkPreRenderEvent is called before any chunk rendering is done and allows access to the BlockRendererDispatcher and the usedRenderLayer boolean array
- The RebuildChunkFluidRenderInLayerEvent allows Modders to modify the BlockRenderLayers that fluids can render in
- The RebuildChunkFluidEvent is called for every BlockRenderLayer for every fluid and allows Modders to add their own logic
- The RebuildChunkBlockRenderInTypeEvent allows Modders to modify the EnumBlockRenderType that blocks can render in
- The RebuildChunkBlockRenderInLayerEvent allows Modders to modify the BlockRenderLayers that blocks can render in
- The RebuildChunkBlockEvent is called for every BlockRenderLayer for every block and allows Modders to add their own logic
- The RebuildChunkPostRenderEvent is called after all chunk rebuilding logic is done but before Tile Entities are updated
- The RebuildChunkPostEvent is called right before the method returns
Note: OptiFine changes many things about rendering, so sub-events are fired when OptiFine is present. Sub events are the same as the their parents but allows access to OptiFine-related objects.
Note: These events are only enabled if mods require them, to keep overhead at a minumum. Hooks will still be injected
See the Project Website for more info.
We currently support any combination of the below on the same Forge version
|Name||Version||Forge Version||Minecraft Version||Mod Version|
|Forge||25.0.20||1.13.2 - 25.0.20||1.13.2||1.13.2-0.6.0|
|Forge||184.108.40.20695||1.12.2 - 220.127.116.1195||1.12.2||1.12.2-0.3.1|
|BetterFoliage||MC1.12-2.2.0||1.12.2 - 18.104.22.16895||1.12.2||1.12.2-0.3.1|
|Optifine||HD_U_E3||1.12.2 - 22.214.171.12495||1.12.2||1.12.2-0.3.1|
|Forge||126.96.36.19968||1.12.2 - 188.8.131.5268||1.12.2||1.12.2-0.3.1|
|BetterFoliage||MC1.12-2.2.0||1.12.2 - 184.108.40.20668||1.12.2||1.12.2-0.3.1|
If another core-mod tries to tamper with RenderChunk#rebuildChunk, it is possible that the game will crash. Report it to me and them, and I'll try and fix it myself or work with them to solve the problem!