This mod needs the original mod Reforged as a dependency.
The surest way to make things better is to let us know about them,
We are searching for translators: If you want to translate one or more of our mods,
then check out our Guide!
Here is a table, which shows, which version of Reforged Integration is compatible with which version of Reforged itself: IMPORTANT
This is the official Addon Reforged Integration.
It adds Items like a Thaumium Boomerang, if Thaumcraft is a loaded Mod.
The addon is compatible since the version 0.6.1 of Reforged.
Reforged is a required Dependency and can be downloaded separately here.
- Download Minecraft and install Forge, which can be found here. Make sure to download the right version! 1.8 is 1.8, 1.8.9 is 1.8.9 (Since 0.2 you can install the jar for 1.8 and 1.8.9)!
- Download our mod. You find the files on the right. Download it for the version you installed Forge!
- Download the original mod "Reforged" here
- Move the .jar-files to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Start Minecraft with Forge activated. When this is done you can modify the config for our mod. It's found at %appdata%/.minecraft/config/Reforged/integration.cfg
- Finished! You can use this mod now ^^
Why we do all this?
BalkondeurAlpha discontinued his mod "Balkon's Weapons Mod", which was released in 2011.
Silvercatcher said in September 2015, he would continue this mod, but it won't be a direct port. He wants to code the mod himself!
So he released his first version. Since January 2016, ThexXTURBOXx is collaborator of this mod.
We both decided to not only take the features of the predecessor, we want new features for extra fun.
We wanted this mod to get continued, because we both liked it so much :D