MAKES (5) NEW MATERIALS FROM EXISTING VANILLA INGREDIENTS
No new WorldGen, no new ores are added. This mod can be added to existing worlds and you are ready to go!
v3.4.0 for 1.17.1 requires Forge 37.0.31 or higher
NOTE: 1.14.4 & 1.15.2 are no longer supported, 1.16.5 will get bug fixes. 1.17.1+ is focus of new development.
Works with CuriosAPI if installed, only required for the Dragon Token (1.16.5 only).
Powder Power allows you to create new alloys from existing Minecraft materials like Redstone, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Diamond, etc. There are (4) new alloys to make that have stats beyond diamond. It lets you get the most out of what is already in Minecraft.
Powder Power provides (4) levels of materials that are created from existing vanilla materials - The Alchemist Hammer works with Redstone, Lapis, Iron, Gold, and Obsidian to craft powders. The Motor & Pestle is used on Ender Pearls, Diamond, Emerald, and Prismarine to make powder.
NOTE: Material values for Trilium can be adjusted in a config file.
How to Play:
- Make an Alchemist Hammer and a Mortar & Pestle
- Find vanilla ores, craft with Alchemist Hammer or Mortar & Pestle to obtain powders
- Make good stuff, profit
- Redium and Lapium materials are better than diamond with greater durability
- Gemium material is better than Medium/Lapium with greater durability
- Trilium material is better the Genium with greater durability
- Lapium Armor perks - water breathing and poison protection
- Redium Armor perks - fire resistance and wither protection
- Gemium Armor perks - water breathing, fire resistance, poison and wither protection, slow regeneration and no fall damage
- Trillium & Quadrilium Armor perks - water breathing, fire resistance, poison, wither and levitation protection, moderate regeneration, no fall damage, and Dolphin's Grace
Redium: Redstone, Obsidian, Iron, and Blaze Powders
Lapium: Lapis, Obsidian, Gold, and Nether Quartz
Gemium: Obsidian, Diamond, Emerald, and Prismarine in the center
Trilium: Lapium, Redium, Gemium, and Ender in the center
Quadrilium: Trilium, Ghast Tear Powder, and Netherite Scraps
NEW ALCHEMIST WAND: Transforms Overworld resources to Nether and End resources by crafting in a table.
Dirt -> Soul Soil
Cobble -> Netherrack -> Magma Block -> Basalt -> Blackstone
Sand and Red Sand -> Soul Sand
Redstone Block -> Glowstone -> Shroomlight
Lapis Block -> Quartz Block
Diamond Block -> (1) Ghast Tear
Vine -> Weeping Vines -> Twisted Vines
Obsidian -> Crying Obsidian
Red and Brown Mushroom Block -> Nether Wart Block
Diorite -> End Stone
Granite -> Purpur Block
Gold Block -> (1) End Rod
Ender Chest -> Black Shulker Box
Emerald Block -> Sea Lantern
Mod Development Discord: https://discord.gg/j7bYbkW