- Ender Glove - When held in your offhand, all drops from mined blocks and killed entities will be sent to your ender chest.
- Ender Pocket - Portable ender chest.
- Ender Crate - Allows automation to interact with the vanilla ender chest.
- Soulbound - Very rare enchantment that causes items to stay into your inventory after you die. (Armour will be unequipped though)
- Affluency - Increases the XP drop from mining/killing
- Flame Touch - automagically smelts mined blocks.
- Prospector - adds a chance of getting gold nuggets from dirt and stone.
- Vampirism - Lifesteal. Level 1 only works on hostile mobs, Level 2 on all living things.
- Fused Quartz - Solid block that cannot be redstone powered
- Redstone Sand - A redstone block, but with gravity.
- Blast resistant glass.
- Liquid Dirt!
- Concrete: liquid that hardens over time.
- Turf - biome independent grass 'carpet'
- Leaf Covers - 1/16th block leaves.
- Smooth Glowstone
- Clinker Brick - 'Combination' texture of bricks and netherbrick.
- Carved Stone
- Soul Glass: made from smelting soulsand, visually transparent but does not let light through.
- Hedges: leaf walls. Opaque and transparent variants.
- Splitter TNT - does what it says on the tin...
- Feather Block - Quarters fall damage taken when landing on it.
- Machete - cuts plants quickly without the silk touching effect of shears.
Magmagolds: Plants that generate rarely on soulsand in the Nether, and are a renewable source of gold.