Minimal Menu is a small client side mod that allows the user independently toggle many buttons on the title screen and options screens. It also adds features like a button to reload saves, and view saves folder. Designed to work with mod menu and mod menu only.
- Pause the rendering of the background panorama
- Dirt menu background for title screen
- Add saves folder button
- Add reload saves button
- Add button to directly open the .minecraft folder or list all .minecraft directories
- Remove splash text
- Remove "Java Edition" subtitle
- Remove singleplayer button
- Remove multiplayer button
- Remove the Realms Button
- Remove the accessibility Button
- Remove the language button
- Remove the copyright text
- Remove the Realms notification button from the options screen
- Remove the feedback button from the pause screen
- Remove the bug report button from the pause screen
- Remove the open to lan button in singleplayer
- Remove the open to lan button in multiplayer
- Download and install Fabric from here
- Download Fabric API mod from here and place in your mods folder.
- Download Modmenu from CurseForge (Required to be able to configure mod, all settings are off by default.)
- Download Cloth config from CurseForge
- Download Minimal Menu from the github page or from CurseForge and place in your mods folder.