Open this spoiler to see the description for the 1.12.2 version of this mod:
Another one of these?
Materialis is an addon for Tinkers Construct that adds more materials, some from other mods and some added by this mod.
This mod has full support for Construct's Armory which means you can make armor out of nearly all materials added by this mod.
Here's a list of materials it curently adds:
• Leather (armor)
• Aluminum Brass
• Red Aurum
• Fly wing (fletching)
• Dragonfly wing (fletching)
• Exoskeleton (armor)
• Reinforced exoskeleton (armor)
• Rhino plate (armor)
• Crystal Matrix
• Wildwood (armor)
• Ghostwood (fletching)
• Flamestring (bowstring)
• Impskin (armor)
All materials can be separately disabled in the config.
Feel free to suggest materials for me to add.
I also have a discord server in case you prefer to use that: Invite
Materialis is an addon for Tinkers Construct that adds more materials from other mods, as well as a few other compatibility features.
Since tinkers construct is currently in alpha, certain versions of materialis may only work with specific versions of tinkers construct. Check the changelog of the version of materialis you're using to see which version of tinkers construct it was made for.
Here is a list of everything it adds:
- Wrench tool that can rotate blocks and break a bunch of non-natural blocks such as pistons, it has a lot of ability slots so it can be modified into a right-click multitool
- Wrenching ability modifier: Allows tools to rotate blocks
- Galvanized modifier: Trades two upgrade slots for an ability slot, can only be applied to the wrench
- Fairy tool material
- Brass material
- Aluminum material
- Nickel material
- Platinum material
- Uranium material
- Osmium material
- Tungsten material
- Invar material
- Rose quartz material
- Refined radiance material
- Shadow steel material
- Mechanical wrenching upgrade: Can be applied to a wrenching tool to take over the functionality of the create wrench
- Pewter material
- Arcane gold material
- Inlay cast, for casting inlays from molten metal
- Reaping ability modifier: Allows you to harvest soul shards with your tool by killing undead mobs
- Neptunium material
Mystical World compatibility:
- Quicksilver material
Astral Sorcery compatibility:
- Starmetal Material
Industrial Foregoing compatibility:
- Plastic material
- Pink slime alloy material
- Pink slime crystal that can apply overslime to a tool
The Undergarden compatibility:
- Cloggrum material
- Froststeel material
- Utherium material
- Forgotten metal material
- Refined obsidian material
- Refined glowstone material
- Psimetal material
- Ebony psimetal material
- Ivory psimetal material
- Psionizing radiation ability modifier: Allows the tool to cast psi spells when mining blocks or attacking mobs, also adds 1 spell socket
- Socket modifier: adds 1 spell socket to the tool
- Casting ability modifier: Allows the tool to cast spells on right-click like a CAD.
- Colorizer modifier: Puts a decorative glowing stripe in your color of choice on the tool.
- Runed modifier: Applies a colored enchantment glint to your tool
Thermal Foundation compatibility:
- Thermal wrenching upgrade: Can be applied to a wrenching tool to take over the functionality of the crescent hammer
- Iesnium material