LibNine is a big ol' library mod that provides boilerplate functionality for other mods. In addition, it acts as a Kotlin language adapter from Minecraft 1.13 and on.
- Expedient block and item registration systems
- Autonomous registry population system
- Capability management and default implementations
- GUI and container management and component system
- Parametric item model system
- Boilerplate tile entity implementations
- Autonomous NBT and byte stream serialization
- Networking abstraction and management system
- Custom recipe type loading and registration system
- Mathematical and functional programming utility set
- Reflection, rendering, world interaction, and other helper classes
- Null safety annotations
- Probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting
While there's not meaningful documentation yet, the source code is available on Github.