This is https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/iron-jetpacks but ported to fabric.
1.16 version also requires Cloth API: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/cloth-api
1.17 please check CF dependency
Iron Jetpacks is a fully customizable Energy powered jetpacks mod. All jetpacks this mod adds by default are completely configurable via JSON files.
This mod also allows for the addition of custom jetpacks!
- This is done by simply copy + pasting one of the default jetpack jsons and changing the name (and all the other values if you want).
- Both the name of the file and the "name" value in the JSON need to be changed.
- It's also important to note that the "name" in the JSON should be all lower case with underscores for spaces.
- The jetpack JSONs can be found in ../config/iron-jetpacks/jetpacks
- Make sure to head to the wiki linked in the navigation bar for explanations on what the different values mean.