Heat And Climate
*** About version 4.X.X for MC1.19.2 ***
Currently, the main version of HaC is developed with MC1.19.2. Development of the old version has ended.
HaCv4 is an early alpha version.
This is a pre-implementation of some of the mod's elements. Many elements of v3.X.X are not yet implemented.
- Climate factors
- Ore vein
- Metals and gems (no use yet)
- Simple building blocks of rocks and planks
- Wild crops
- Crop mutation
- Some cooking recipes and entity foods
* Note *
- HaCv4 no longer requires the library (HeatAndClimateLib).
- The module system that was in v3 is gone and you can no longer disable extra items/blocks.
There are more detailed info in the files included in the jar or here.
*** About version 3.X.X ***
Currently, this mod is being renewed to version 3.X.X. Please note the following points, as the contents are different from the 2.X.X system.
- The type of ore generation in the world are changed.
- The ore processing recipe is renewed.
- The magic item is renewed. Also, magic accessories are shared with players and mobs.
※ Ore or magic item until now will not be available, but you can continue to use it. (* Except amulet! *)
This mod add various elements using heat and climate.
- Various Minerals and New Metals using it.
- Clothes for against climate
- Crops and Foods
- Magical tools made of jewelry
- Building Blocks and Decorations
Some elements were made as a successor to AMT2.
Tips: Each element can be turned off comprehensively as a module. (Then, that will be removed from the recipe and creative tabs.) Please see module.cfg.
* You can include this mod in your mod pack.
For more information, please see my wiki.