This mod is pretty straight forward. It adds an XP Block which allows for near infinite storage of experience which any players can access. In the Creative Menu, it can be found under the "Miscellaneous" tab.
To view how many XP is stored in the block, just look at it and a nametag-like text will pop up above the block showing an approximation of how many levels are stored and the exact value of XP stored in brackets (toggleable).
The block also has Waila and TheOneProbe support. Both mod's tooltips show the same level approximation and when sneaking also the exact amount of XP stored.
The block will retain the stored XP when it's broken. The item in the inventory will show the amount of stored XP in its tooltip, too.
To craft the block, surround an Emerald with 8 Iron Bars as seen here:
- Sneak + rightclick to add all your current experience to the block
- Rightclick to remove one level from the block and add it to your experience bar
- Offhand must be empty
There are three configuration options which are also configurable ingame and don't need a restart. You can...
- ...configure the speed at which the emerald within the XP Block is spinning
- ...configure the speed at which the emerald is bobbing up and down
- ...toggle the nameplate above the XP Block that shows the contents
The values you insert for 1. and 2. are multiples of the default speed. If you would set both to 2.0 the emerald would be animated twice as fast as with the default values.
Currently supported languages:
- Chinese (by xuyu0v0)
- English (by bl4ckscor3)
- French (by Lykrast)
- German (by bl4ckscor3)
- Polish (by kacpergibas438)
- Russian (by martsinkevic)
- Spanish (by Dorzar)
If you want to add support for your language, or a language you know, please submit a pull request to the GitHub repository.
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack.
Come join me on Discord! https://discord.gg/kgZUAxK
Follow me on Twitter for mod updates and other shenanigans! https://twitter.com/bl4ckscor3