For the forge version, go here.
Several mods, such as Extra Utilities, add a bunch of cool glasses to your game. Like glass that you can see through but blocks light or glass that emits light.
Have you ever wanted to get that cool stuff, but without all the overhead of putting a major content mod in your modpack? Well look no further than Glassential.
Currently adds the following glasses, with more planned:
- Luminous Glass: emits light, just like Glowstone.
- Redstone Glass: emits a strong redstone signal, just like a Block of Redstone.
- Ghostly Glass: non-solid to all entities of any kind.
- Ethereal Glass: non-solid to all sneaking players/entities.
- Reverse Ethereal Glass: only solid to sneaking players/entities (and fluids).
- Tinted Ethereal Glass: the properties of both Tinted Glass and Ethereal Glass.
- Tinted Reverse Ethereal Glass: the properties of both Tinted Glass and Reverse Ethereal Glass.