ServerTools adds some useful tools for Minecraft server administrators and your single-player worlds. ServerTools works on the server-side only, so your clients don't need to have it installed as well.
ServerTools is open source and can be found on the Github page HERE.
For more detailed information check out the wiki HERE.
- Powerful commands to administer and diagnose your server more effectively
- All ServerTools commands can be disabled through the config file in the servertools directory
- All ServerTools commands can also be renamed in the config file in the case of conflicting command names
- The ability to silence users from talking in chat. (Also includes talking commands)
- A message of the day (MOTD) that can be sent to players when the log on
ServerTools is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0