Update: Now updated to 1.15! Complete feature parity will most likely never happen (due to content and technical differences between MC versions), but both versions will share many features with each other.
A by-product of my first venture into 1.14 modding, Extra Enrichments adds in new weapons, food, and more that aim to fit in with vanilla and enhance its already existing features.
Hold on! Before you read any further, know that redstone paste is crafted by using redstone on a cauldron filled with water.
Why did you need to know that? Because there is virtually no in-game documentation for it yet, that's why! Just figured I'd let you know here so that you won't be left in the dark about it.
At this early stage, the mod has little content, but more will definitely be added in the future. Here's what the mod has so far:
- Additional bow tiers! All sorts of variants are present. Some of them even have special features!
- Extended cooking, which is a fancy phrase meaning "more food items, but with a focus on improving what's already in vanilla." This includes dishes involving sweet berries, caramel, and more! The aim is to provide more variety in high-tier foods while still keeping things reasonable.
- More music discs! By getting a pillager to kill a creeper, you can obtain extra records to play in your jukebox. The range on these extends indefinitely; it's not a bug, it's a feature.*
- Friendly fire is now disabled! No longer will you need to fret about accidentally hitting your canine companion during a heated match or sniping your parrot during a duel (as long as you aren't using explosives, of course). Keep in mind that this does not make your pets invulnerable, you merely cannot attack them.
- Cave decorations! We've got snow, we've got jungle. Jungle caves partially incomplete for 1.15, but it's still not bad.
- New spawning behavior, including illusioners spawning naturally in the roofed forest.
- Everyone is configurable! All* of the features of this mod can be turned on and off independently through the config files.
- *most of them
As of now, the mod is in an early state, so please, please report any bugs you find.
It is advised that you download JEI or another recipe mod in order to have a full list of items and their recipes*
*except for redstone paste, which is crafted by using redstone on a cauldron filled with water
Pictures go here so I won't be deprived of clicktures:
Modpacks? Yes, please.