What does this mod do?
It gives bone meal the following new abilities:
- Growing chorus flowers, cactus, sugar canes, nether wart, and vines
- Generating melons and pumpkins from their mature stems
- Duplicating lily pads and flowers as items (like sunflowers in vanilla)
- Generating dead bushes on sand and hardened clay
- Generating mushrooms on mycelium
- Turning cobblestone and stone bricks into their mossy variants
How do I use this mod?
You need Minecraft Forge installed first. Once that's done, just drop expandedbonemeal-version.jar in your Minecraft instance's mods/ directory. Optionally, you can configure it to taste (see below).
What settings does this mod have?
Each new ability added by this mod can be individually disabled.
Can I use this in my modpack?
Yes, even if you monetize it with adf.ly or something, and you don't need to ask me for my permission first.