The 1.15.2 update for Exotic Birds :)
Please let me know of any bugs you find via the built-in issue tracker.
- Fixed a bug where birdcages could overwrite the entities inside.
- Added a config option that allows any non-birds to be caught in cages.
- Cages can now be waterlogged.
- Nests now respond to gravity again. If they aren't supported underneath by a solid block, they will break.
- Fixed a client-side bug with the colour renderer not working correctly.
- Changed the bird tracking capabilities to use a built-in java function, not an external library.
- Added missing forge dependencies in.
- Fixed two bugs with egg incubation in a crafting table:
* If you used a stack of eggs, it would incubate the whole stack, but only take one egg as the ingredient.
* The recipe allows incubation up to 100%, but would prevent eggs past 50% from being used as an ingredient.
- Added missing entity packet tracking code. Not sure what problems the absence caused, but it's been added back.
- For nest generation, the world is checked to see if the chunk is loaded before placing blocks.
-Mystery eggs can now be placed in nests.
This contains all the content included in v1.14.4.
-Birdcages use an item now instead of a model, as the model renderer no longer works in the current update.