Uploaded by ThePavoReality
Uploaded Sep 1, 2022
Game Version 1.18.2 +2
Size 1.99 MB
Supported Modloader Versions
Supported Java Versions
Supported Minecraft 1.18 Versions
This is the 1.18.2 version of Exotic Birds! Please let me know of any bugs via the issue tracker, or on Discord (https://discord.gg/9S6NAjd)
- Birds now once again have a chance of spawning with babies.
- Changed phoenix egg logic so twilight phoenix takes precedence over other types.
- Fixed a bug with ostriches not retaining their variant correctly.
- Pigeons, gouldian finches, hummingbirds and budgerigars can now spawn in groups of different colours.
- Slight tweak to the spawning logic to fix a bug making birds spawn in as the default variant.
- The allowOstrichRiding config option once again prevents ostrich riding.
- Added spawn rules for the birds, so only swimming birds should spawn on water.
- Fixed a bug where tamed pelican leg rings wouldn't save their dyed colour.
- Fixed a bug where phoenixes wouldn't save their entity data properly.
- Changed ambrosia texture.
- Removed old phoenix egg gui texture.
- Added missing recipe advancements for ambrosia, egg identifier, egg incubator, nest and phoenix eggs.
- Ambrosia is now listed as phoenix food in the bird book.
- All recipes now use forge tags!
- Fixed a bug where the nests would send a block update every server tick. They now only do this when something has changed!
- Fixed a config issue where inputting blacklist biomes would cause the config to reset.
- Fixed a crash where ItemProperties wasn't being called in a thread-safe environment.
- Birdhouses have had their functionality added. They now collect eggs from the world in a 6-block radius.
- Nests can once again regenerate mystery eggs.
- Birds can now breed without there needing to be a nest nearby.
- Birds now have a cooldown on laying eggs.
- Ostriches and phoenixes can have their saddles removed with shears.
- Ostriches can be bred correctly now.
- Ungendered bird variants will lay the correct egg types.
- Fixed a visual bug with the birdhouse menu.
- Fixed a bug where crouch-destroying a birdcage causes the bird to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where birds couldn't mate to produce eggs.
- Allowed birds to lay eggs in the world by default.
- Fixed typos in the config where 'rare' and 'common' were the wrong way round.
- Birds can no longer be tempted when laying eggs.
- Fixed attenuation of bird sounds.
- Fixed a bug with capabilities being cast to other mods capabilities and causing a crash
- Added a missing AI snippet to all of the birds.
- Removed config file console spam
- Original release