Enchant The Rainbow
Enables players to choose the enchantment glint color for their enchanted items.
Mod features and details:
- 1 new Item: the "Nether Star Fragment".
- 4 can be crafted by putting a "Nether Star" in a crafting grid, breaking it into pieces.
- Use an Anvil to add a dye in combination with your fragment to dye the fragment. All 16 Dyes are supported!
- Combine the dyed fragment with an enchanted item to color the glint!
- Lore friendly: Beacon beams can have their color changed by colored glass in vanilla, so nether stars clearly interact with color somehow.
- Give yourself more than just 1 single reason to kill a Wither.
Like this mod? Check out my other mods & consider following me to stay updated on my projects:
- Chorus Links (Fabric) - Chorus Links is a vanilla friendly teleportation mod using Chorus Fruits! [1.16]
- The Pulverizer Mod (Fabric) - Diamond-powered machine which crushes items and multiplies ore outputs! [1.16]
- Map Atlases (Fabric) - A vanilla-friendly mini-map/world-view mod using vanilla Maps, introducing the "Atlas". [1.16] [1.17] [1.18]
- Complete Bone Meal (Fabric) - Make Bone Meal applicable to all growables! [1.16] [1.17] [1.18]
- Ruined Equipment (Fabric) - Tools and Armors break into Ruined forms for repair or memorial purposes. [1.16] [1.17] [1.18]
- Third Person Maps (Fabric) - Render those pesky Maps in third person (everyone's favorite perspective) [1.16] [1.17] [1.18]
- Netherite Nuggets (Fabric, Forge) - Because repairing with Netherite Ingots is too expensive! [1.16] [1.17] [1.18]
- Enchant the Rainbow (Fabric) - Choose the enchantment glint color for your enchanted items! [1.18]
Content creator reviewing this mod? Leave your video in the comments or PM me and I'll add it to this mod's description.