This mod connects Minecraft to IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channels. On a Minecraft client it acts like any other IRC client, on the server it turns into a bridge-bot. Configuration is highly customizable and the mod includes a few special features such as name colors, Twitch chat and screenshot upload.
If you enjoy my mods, please help me out on Patreon.
- IRC Client (supports multiple servers/channels)
- Bridge Bot (IRC for Servers - relays Minecraft Chat <=> IRC)
- Twitch Chat (Integrate Twitch Chat into Minecraft, including name colors and emotes)
- Screenshot Upload & Share (automatically upload taken screenshots and share them in Minecraft or IRC)
- Screenshot Gallery (sorted by time taken, supports favorites and easy upload)
- Configurable Bridge Bot Commands (run ingame commands using IRC, such as /forge tps)
- Server Control (authenticated users can be given permission to run Minecraft OP commands and vice-versa)
- NickServ, Private Messages, Name Colors, !who command
Minecraft Forum Thread
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest EiraIRC version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Start the game and use the GUI (default: I - or open chat and press Options in the corner) to set up your IRC connection
This mod along with it’s sourcecode is licensed under the MIT License:
Yes, you may redistribute it in your modpack.