So, first of, let' me just say that this is a huge update. If version 1.0.0 had already been released, then this would be 2.0.0. There will probably be bugs, but I don't want to wait anymore with this.
- Updated to 1.12.2
- Now depends on Mirror
- Danmaku is no longer entities. That means that stuff which previously managed to interact with it just fine might not work as nicely. In return, it comes with a considerable speed boost. Minecraft can now handle ten times as many danmaku before the TPS begins to take a hit.
- Danmaku now uses fancy shaders. Can be disabled in the config.
- Danmaku now uses real (kind of at least) Touhou sounds.
- Moved around the configs a bit.
- All danmaku can now have any color in the core. As such the dark sphere danmaku form no longer exists.
- Added rainbow and shiftingRainbow subentities.
- Added a new danmaku type. The bubble danmaku. This requires shader to look not stupid.
- Tons of fixes
- Tons of API changes
- Lot's of stuff I've forgotten