- Download and install Optifine.
- Download and install the Conquest Reforged Resource-pack (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Download the and install the Conquest Reforged resourcepack.
- Navigate to the resourcepack interface in Minecraft. Click on “conquest_reforged_RP” to get it to be a “Selected Resource Pack”. Press done.
- You’re finished! If you have any issues, first read Troubleshooting section on this page. If your issue is not there, feel free to contact on our Discord.
Checking Forge Versions:
1. Open the folder that your launcher
is in and go to instances > ConquestReforged(advanced/basic) >
then open the version.json file.
2. Look for something that looks like:
3. Forge:1.10.2-126.96.36.1991is the version of forge you are running.
.instancesConquestReforgedAdvancedmanifest.json (The system cannot find
the path specified) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) at
java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source) at
java.io.FileOutputStream.(Unknown Source) at
java.io.FileOutputStream.(Unknown Source) at
at com.skcraft.launcher.update.Updater.update(Updater.java:141) at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at
1. Close and re-run the launcher.
The game is running. Please wait.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096M
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
Process ended with code: 1
1. Make sure you have 64-bit Java installed on your computer. If you are unable to use 64-bit Java go to options in the launcher and lower the memory values.
2. If the problem persists you can contact us on Discord and we will help you troubleshoot the issue as best we can.
Manual Installation & Legacy Versions:
1. Download Forge at http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Simply launch the forge jar file to install it.
2. Launch the game using your forge profile, and navigate to C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods.
3. Download the latest version of Optifine at http://optifine.net/downloads and drop the Optifine file into the “mods” folder you opened previously.
4. Download the Conquest Reforged MOD. Drop the file into the “mods” folder as you did with optifine.
5. Download the Conquest Reforged RESOURCEPACK.
Navigate to the resourcepack folder at C:\Users\name>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks and drop the
resourcepack into that folder.
6. Navigate to the resourcepack interface in Minecraft. Click on Conquest Reforged Resourcepack to get it to be a
“Selected Resource Pack”. Press done.
Hundreds of various custom textures enhanced by Optifine's connected textures
Conquest Reforged adds hundreds of high quality textures to Minecraft for builders to use in their worlds. Drawing on not only the original Conquest resource-pack, but also the ArdaCraft textures, Conquest Reforged allows players to delve into an endless amount of themes and building styles. Whether you want to build a Roman colony, medieval city, or a hobbit house, it does not matter: the textures are there!
Thousands of model variants for all the textures
With Conquest Reforged, many shackles upon creativity have been broken. Take advantage of the trapdoors, anvils, slabs, stairs, arches, and even small window models of Conquest Reforged to build the way you want to build.
Additional blocks do not stop with model variants. This mod adds many unique models, from round barrels and wooden rails to 3d ladders and furnaces, to allow you to realize finer details and a higher sense of immersion throughout your Minecraft worlds.
Total renovation of Minecraft’s Creative Inventory
Conquest Reforged builds upon Minecraft’s Creative Inventory by reorganizing every block and tab to provide intuitive block-selection. No longer is wood mixed together with stone; we’ve grouped together blocks according to their material and purpose. Best of all, Conquest Reforged adds another dimension to the Creative Inventory: a selection wheel for blocks with all of its model variants with an optional color wheel, as shown below.
Painting placement made easy
There’s no need to spend your valuable time sifting through all the painting variants for the perfect one now. Conquest Reforged adds the capability to select the painting you wish to place with quick commands. Not only that, we have added hundreds of new paintings that ignore Minecraft physics.
1.7.10 (Conquest Resourcepack) - 1.10.2 (Conquest Reforged) World Converter Instructions:
1. Make sure you have entered your 1.7.10 Conquest world yourself at least once.
2. If you want your Cauldrons and Brewing Stands to convert correctly install NBTExplorer (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-tools/1262665-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac)
*If you don't care about these blocks, skip to step #
*Some versions of Forge in 1.7.10 added extra ids for those blocks, so we need this program to get rid of them.
3. Open NBTExplorer. Open the level.dat file in your world save's folder. Open the FML folder. Open ItemData.
4. Make sure you have the ItemData selected (highlighted in blue). Hit Search and then Find (or just CTRL+F). Search for the value 379 and 380. Delete the folders for these entries (they'll have something called K:minecraft:brewing_stand or cauldron and V:379 or 380)
5. Now search for the values of 117 and 118. For file that'll say either minecraft:cauldron or minecraft:brewing_stand, double click it and get rid of the .
6. You're ready to convert now. Run the Conquest Reforged 1.7.10-1.10.2 Converter.jar, choose your world save folder, and start the world converter.
7. A copy of your world that is converted will be created, drop it into your saves folder and enjoy!
-Invisible fire won't convert into invisible light. You'll have to change this yourself as there's nothing differentiating invisible fire from regular fire.
-Random variants (eg: cabbage barrels instead of apples at random spots) won't carry over.
-If there are major errors occurring with the converter for some blocks (ie: blocks just disappeared), feel free to let me know. However, if only a couple decorations didn't convert to the correct texture, it probably isn't a big deal. If people are interested enough in having these fixed, I can make a github for the converter where they can easily be reported and perhaps fixed.
Better Foliage - http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/better-foliage
Sildurs Shaders - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1291396-1-6-4-1-9-sildurs-shaders-pc-mac-intel-update-12
Follow the Developers to see the latest additions!
Thank you Monsterfish for creating Conquest Texture-pack! See the latest updates and additions to Conquest at http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/conquest-32x32/
Thank you Jugbot for allowing us to use your 3D Models! For the latest updates, see his main project here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/conquest-3d-model-pack-addon/
Thank you Team_Lyrah for allowing us to showcase Conquest with some of your builds! Check out their profile here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/team_lyrah/