Hello and welcome to new level of Minecraft chatting in-game!
Chat Overhaul brings a lot of useful features from messengers like Discord, Skype etc.
This mod expands basic text chat to multimetia dynamic chat. It has APIs along with it through wich you can create your very own renderable chat message!
But as for a regular user, you might find interest in following:
- Image sharing (up to 4096x4096 images!)
- File sharing (up to 500 MB! Magic of free hosting )
- Voice messages (if you use Telegram, you know what I mean) (Hold down the voice button to record and release the mouse button when you're done recording)
- StreamLabs support! (see configs for more...)
- Donation ticker: Sends a unique message to the chat about new incoming donation, in real-time!
- Voice Calls
- Mute microphone and/or audio completely
- Share your screen with the player you're talking with (WIP, may cause large latencies, has low FPS transfer rate and awful quality... but hey! It's better than nothing, ey?)
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.