Simple Quarry adds:
- Fueled Quarry
- Powered Quarry
- Don't place 2+ quarries in 1 chunk, they are going to explode!
- Mod requires Hammer Core
How Fueled Quarry works:
- It uses any fuel to mine.
- 1 Coal (or Charcoal) can mine 96 blocks.
- Quarry mines only 1 chunk.
- No Upgrades can be applied.
How Powered Quarry works:
- It uses either RF or fuel to operate.
- Provide at least 200 RF/tick for it to work.
- Powered quarry also mines only 1 chunk.
- Can hold up to 5 Upgrades
Both Quarrys will output the collected item into an adjacent inventory (i.e. Chest).
Otherwise they will be dropped on the ground.
Fueled Quarry recipe:
Default Powered Quarry recipe:
Easy Powered Quarry recipe:
Use the config file to choose between the recipes.
Fueled Quarry GUI
Powered Quarry GUI
With Version "9r" we implemented a new Upgrade System for the Powered Quarry!
- You can use this mod in your modpack.
- You are not allowed to re-publish this mod to other sites without providing a CurseForge download link and my permission (PM to Zeitheron, or via Discord)
- You are not allowed to include this (or any other mods of DragonForge team) in your own mod. Building addons, however, is allowed, but a friendly PM would be good.
- The only supported version of minecraft is the latest one that this mod exists for. DO NOT ASK TO DOWNGRADE!
Want to discuss anything? Need help with APIs?
Join the discord server and follow Zeitheron on Twitter!
If you would like to support my work, you can become a patron via Patreon.