Lets you make more blocks "hot", like magma blocks.
FABRIC 1.16 DOCUMENTATION
In a data pack, tag blocks with:
- burninator:very_hot to make them damage everyone who steps on them
- burninator:hot to make them damage everyone who steps on them without sneaking (like a magma block)
- burninator:reverse_hot to make them damage everyone who steps on them while sneaking
These entity type tags also exist:
- burninator:ignored_entities entities are immune from the burning
- If burninator:only_entities exists, only entities with that tag will be burned, and no other entities will (if the tag is empty, it instead has no effect)
This mod does not do anything by default. Bring your own data pack.
FORGE 1.12 DOCUMENTATION
There's two modes of hot:
- "hot" blocks damage you always when you walk on them
- "semi-hot" blocks only damage you when you are not sneaking, like vanilla magma blocks
By default, this mod makes magma blocks "hot" instead of the vanilla default of "semi-hot". But you can configure any blocks to be in either category.
Made for carstorm lol.
Questions? Comments? Just lonely? Join me on Discord: https://quat1024.github.io/discord/