Beneficium requires Baubles 1.5.2+
- New Item: The "Talisman of the Benefactor"
- Multiplies the experience you get from xp orbs if equipped in a baubles slot
- Comes in two types:
- Basic: craftable, multiplies experience from xp-orbs by 5
- Divine: can be found in dungeons, multiplies experience from xp-orbs by 15
Since Version 0.4.0:
New Pickaxe: The "Artifact of the fallen Kingdom"
- Can only be obtained by finding it in jungle temple chests (10%)
- Has an active ability that grants haste II for 60 seconds. 5 minute cooldown.
Since Version 0.5.0:
New Item: The "Guardian's Charm"
- Grants regneration and resistance if the bearer's health drops below 5 hp (2..5 hearts)
- Can be found in treasure chests
- New Block / Chest: "Treasure Chest"
- Has a 3% chance to be generated for each chunk
- Contains mostly lots of gold and other items (depends on your luck :) )
You can modify all those values in the config
You can prevent abuse of the talisman by setting xp_boost_enable_level_threshold in the config to true. This will set a level threshold which the player has to reach/surpass in order to receive the talisman's xp boost. This is disabled by default. You can edit the level threshold as well in the config. (xp_boost_enable_level_threshold_value) The default threshold value is 10.
Information for Version 0.5.0+ (1.12.2):
You will most likely get the following message / warning in the console:
[Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/LootTable]: Tried to over-fill a container
This is caused by MC-91727 (fixed in 1.13+ so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
© 2019 by XYROC (XIROC1337), All Rights Reserved