BedrockIfy is a fabric Minecraft Mod that implements some useful Minecraft Bedrock Edition features into Minecraft Java Edition.
- Bedrock-like loading screens with helpful tips.
- Third person eating animations.
- Position and "paper doll" overlay.
- Saving status overlay.
- Bedrock Crafting Recipes (Toggleable).
- Bedrock-like chat.
- Bedrock Edition world color noise for grass and water.
- Idle hand animations.
- Held item descriptions (enchantments, books and potions).
- Reach-around block placement.
- Quick armor swap.
- Dying and Fallen Trees!
- Bedrock Light block shading.
- Disable flying momentum (Drift) in creative mode.
- Stop elytra flying by pressing space on air.
Bedrockify also includes "eye-candy" features like the ability use the rotating title screen background in all option screens instead of the boring vanilla dirt background. This mod is in constant development and more bedrock mechanics will be implemented
All Features are customizable through the In-Game BedrockIfy Settings Menu!
This mod requires Fabric and Fabric API. You can download BedrockIfy from the releases tab in github or through this CurseForge page.
Drop BedrockIfy and Fabric API JARs inside the mods folder.
Playing and sharing the mod is enough but if you want to donate, you can do it through this link <3.