BedrockIfy is a fabric Minecraft Mod that implements some useful Minecraft Bedrock Edition features into Minecraft Java Edition.
- Bedrock-like loading screens with helpful tips.
- Third person eating animations.
- Position and "paper doll" overlay.
- Saving status overlay.
- Bedrock-like chat.
- Bedrock Crafting Recipes.
- Bedrock Edition world color noise for grass and water.
- Idle hand animations.
- Held item descriptions (enchantments, shulker boxes, books and potions).
- Reach-around block placement.
- Dying and Fallen Trees!
Bedrockify also includes "eye-candy" features like the ability use the rotating title screen background in all option screens instead of the boring vanilla dirt background. This mod is in constant development and more bedrock mechanics will be implemented
All Features are customizable through the In-Game BedrockIfy Settings Menu!
This mod is in early beta and can be incompatible (or partially incompatible) with some mods.
Bedrockify is released under the free and open-source GPL-3.0 License.