For 1.13.2, use the Rift Mod Loader.
For 1.12.2 and earlier, use LiteLoader.
This mod will automatically reel in and recast your fishing rod when you catch a fish. Just cast the fishing rod one time into the water and let the mod do the rest.
• Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
• Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
• Enable Autofish - Toggles the entire mod on or off.
• Enable MultiRod - After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel)
• Enable Break Protection - Ignores fishing rods once they are almost broken. This is useful if you have an enchanted fishing rod and you don't want it to break.
• Use Sound-Based Detection - Uses sounds to detect catches instead of motion. This only affects multiplayer, singleplayer uses its own detection. Note that you must be somewhat close to the hook for this to work, and if other players' hooks are near yours it can falsely trigger a catch.
• Clearlag Chat Pattern - Some servers use plugins that clear entities to reduce lag, including fish hooks, and send a chat message when doing so. As a workaround, When this regular expression pattern is matched in chat, the mod will cast the hook back out.
For 1.14 and later:
1. Install the Fabric Mod Loader.
2. Download the Fabric API and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder.
3. Download Autofish and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder.
4. Launch Minecraft using the Fabric profile.
1. Install Rift Mod Loader for 1.13.2. (See under "Using the Minecraft Launcher"). Run the downloaded jar to install it.
2. Download Autofish and place the .jar file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder.
3. Launch Minecraft using the Rift profile.
For 1.12.2 and earlier:
1. Install LiteLoader.
Click here for LiteLoader downloads
2. Download Autofish and place the .litemod file in the /.minecraft/mods/ folder. Do not change the extension from .litemod or it will not load.
3. Launch Minecraft using the LiteLoader profile.