Alchemistry is a tech mod, inspired by the classic Minechem, that allows you to decompose items into their constituent elements, then recombine them to create new items.
Professor Warren stared at the shiny amber metal in his hand. His smile was brighter than the gold he held. He looked around the table at the various equipment and tools lying around. Just moments ago he had used those tools to create this perfect piece of 24 karat gold out of atoms collected from simple earth. It was the dream of alchemists of old, but now, with science, it was possible. And that scared him.
He wrapped the piece of gold into a small cloth and set it in a wooden box next to the diamond he had created from coal just a few days ago.
"I can't let this get into anyone else's hands," he thought to himself. "People will abuse it and end up destroying the value of gold, diamonds, and likely try to make explosives out of garden vegetables."
He continued packing up his research and decided to lock it up for good in his safe back home. Three days later, his home was broken into and the safe was empty.
Hi! Welcome to Alchemistry Labs! We have all of the tools, equipment, and instructions you will need to make your own gold and diamonds out of much cheaper materials. Need to make explosives from garden vegetables? We've got you covered on that one also. Our scientists have worked around the clock to bring this technology to you. ("No we did not steal from Professor Warren. That man is absolutely insane!")
We have a variety of machines available to you, including:
- Dissolver: Break down everything around you into the raw elements that make them up!
- Combiner: Build new items from the elements & compounds you've collected!
- Atomizer: Convert liquids into atoms! Why use bottles and buckets when you can use state-of-the-art phials?
- Liquifier: Turn your new compounds back into liquids! Cover your friends in sulfuric acid, they'll think it's hilarious! (The legal team has advised me to tell you that this is a joke.)
- Fission and Fusion reactor: Manipulate the atoms themselves, to create new atoms! Lead into gold, silver into platinum
The possibilities are endless in a world of Science and Fun!
All versions require JEI and some sort of power generation mod.
CTM is strongly recommend.
Patchouli is HIGHLY recommended. The Alchemistry Guidebook provided when Patchouli is installed describes the basic function of all machines and shows how to build the multiblocks.
- Requires both Forgelin and "A Lib
- Patchouli is HIGHLY recommended. The Alchemistry Guidebook provided when Patchouli is installed describes the basic function of all machines and shows how to build the multiblocks.
- CraftTweaker integration is available (including new elements & compounds!)
- Currently Game Stage support is available for the Chemical Combiner. See the wiki for CraftTweaker syntax