Alchemistry is a tech mod inspired by Minechem that allows you to decompose items into their constituent elements, then recombine them to create new items.
All versions are unplayable without JEI and some sort of power gen mod.
- Requires both Forgelin and "A Lib"
- Patchouli is HIGHLY recommended. The Alchemistry Guidebook provided when Patchouli is installed describes the basic function of all machines and shows how to build the multiblocks.
- CraftTweaker integration is available (including new elements & compounds!)
- Currently Game Stage support is available for the Chemical Combiner. See the wiki for CraftTweaker syntax
- Chemical Dissolver (Items -> elements/compounds)
- Chemical Combiner (Combines elements into items)
- Electrolyzer (Liquid + Catalyst -> Elements)
- Evaporator (Liquid -> Items)
- Liquifier (Elements/Compounds -> Liquid)
- Atomizer (Liquids -> elements/compounds)
- Fission Multiblock (Splits elements apart based on atomic number, does not generate power)
- Fusion Multiblock (Fuses elements together based on atomic number, does not generate power)
- Fertilizer, functions just like bonemeal, but can be made entirely from various organic compounds
- Obsidian Breaker, a cheap, consumable item that instantly harvests obsidian
- Physiologically active compounds - inflict various effects upon the user. Can be crafted with food to 'spike' the food with that compound