Minecraft Forge based XRay mod designed to aid players who don't like the ore searching process.
- Built using Forge ⚒
- Clean UI For Adding, Deleting and Editing the blocks you want to X-Ray
- Full RGB Colour selector
- Searchable List to find Blocks
- Add Blocks from your hand
- Add Blocks you're looking at!
- Searchable list of blocks you've added
- Json store for the blocks you've added. Easy to edit and share!
- Mob support
- Show near lava / water
- Support for fluids now it's a new system in 1.14
- Simpler color selector
- Complete rewrite.
How to use
[Default] Backslashto toggle Xray on and off
[Default] Gto open the in-game GUI
- Open the GUI Editor pressing
- Select the method you'd like to use to add a block, either From hand, What you can see, or By searching a list
- Modify the Name, Color, and anything else you'd like to change
- Click add and Enable the Block
- Right click on any item in the GUI and edit as needed
- Click save and the changed will be applied
The Imgur Album
Use on public servers
note on use of the mod on servers: I want to make this very clear, I DO NOT support using this mod on servers, if you create an issue and I see you've tried to join a server, I will close the issue. This mod is only maintained because I personally use it for myself, on my own worlds. Do not break other servers rules, they are there because the owners want you to play a specific way, respect that or plan on a different server.
A quick note on versioning. I try to support everything I can but with limited time I opt to discontinue every version 2 versions below the current game version. Example: we're currently on 1.14.4 so I will support 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 ( we missed 1.13 ). If you find a very big bug in an old version I might be abe to resolve it if you submit a detailed bug report.
|Minecraft Version||Mod Version||Branch||Author|
|1.14.4||2.0.4 Limited support||/1.14.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.12.2||1.5.0 Discontinued||/1.12.2||Michael Hillcox|
|1.12.1||1.3.4 Discontinued||/1.12.1||Michael Hillcox|
|1.12||1.3.3 Discontinued||/1.12.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.11.2||1.3.3 Discontinued||/1.11.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.10.2||1.3.1 Discontinued||/1.10.x||Michael Hillcox|
|1.9.4||1.0.9 - Discontinued||/1.9.4||BondarenkoArtur & Michael Hillcox|
|1.8.9||1.1.0 - Discontinued||/1.8.x||Michael Hillcox With help from BondarenkoArtur|
|1.7.10||184.108.40.206 - Discontinued||/1.7.10||mcd1992 (mcd1992 / GitLab) & Michael Hillcox|
|1.6.4||1.0.0 - Discontinued||/1.6.4||mcd1992 (mcd1992 / GitLab)|
Discontinued: This means the mod is longer supported unless a game breaking bug is found.
Limited support: This means the mod will only receive bug fixes when ones are listed. I will no longer be back porting feature changes unless I get bored and have time to fix them.